"When is dinner?"
"Is dinner ready yet?" And on, and on, and on!
Make a few of these reusable activity placemats and keep those kids busy while you make dinner!Here's what you do:
1. Print up some activity pages. Here are links to a few of my favorite free sources:
activity village and family fun.
2. Glue two or three activities on a piece of 12" x 18" construction paper or on scrapbook paper that has been glued together to make 12" x 18" sheets.
3. Glue two of these sheets back to back.
4. Cover with clear Contac paper.
5. Give kids dry erase crayons. *We tried dry erase markers too, but some of the colors wouldn't wipe off of the contac paper.5. Go cook dinner!
Oh, and if they finish before dinner is done, they can always help set the table☺!