What I've been up to lately...

Monday, February 6, 2012

Keep 'Em Busy Placemats

"Is dinner ready yet?"  
"When is dinner?"  
"Is dinner ready yet?"  And on, and on, and on!
Make a few of these reusable activity placemats and keep those kids busy while you make dinner!
Here's what you do:
1. Print up some activity pages.  Here are links to a few of my favorite free sources: 
activity village and family fun.
2. Glue two or three activities on a piece of 12" x 18" construction paper or on scrapbook paper that has been glued together to make 12" x 18" sheets.
3. Glue two of these sheets back to back.
4. Cover with clear Contac paper.
5. Give kids dry erase crayons.  *We tried dry erase markers too, but some of the colors wouldn't wipe off of the contac paper.
5. Go cook dinner!


Oh, and if they finish before dinner is done, they can always help set the table☺!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog the other day! You are so freaking talented! Totally impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jamie! I'm so glad you stopped by. I love your blog, each time I visit my pinterest boards get a little fuller!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came to follow along on the new Linky Follower party and hope you will come over and follow me as well.

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cheri! I already did ☺!!! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness, I hope your ankle is better soon. Thanks for following! I am following you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea!!! I'm going to FB it.

    Thanks for sharing!

    --Katie
    @ Creatively Living

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea!!! Thanks for sharing it at my party!!! Happy Valentine's Day!!!
    XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...