What I've been up to lately...

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Disco Fever - Toddler Style

Check out my little groovers and their cousin Danny Terrio --- er, I mean Derek.
The boys had a blast at their first party with a live DJ.
Get down...
Drop it like it's hot!

Shake your groove thing,
yeah-yeah!
They thought the party was all for them...
but there was a real guest of honor...
my niece Danielle turned a very sweet {and a little bit sassy} 16!
Happy birthday Danielle!

The twins are wearing the Treasure Pocket Pants from Sewing for Boys.
I used a small welt grey corduroy with a grey and white chevron print for Zander's and a graphic turqouise, black and white print for Avery's.
I love the elasticized pockets!  Another great pattern from Sewing for Boys.
I am totally getting my money's worth out of that book!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...