What I've been up to lately...

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Beaded Christmas Tree Hat with a Jingle Bell on Top

I've been hard at work on my latest crochet pattern.  And I'm happy to say that it's finally ready and in my Etsy shop!
It is the festive Beaded Christmas Tree Hat and it is as fun to crochet as it is to wear!
 My little ones have been wearing theirs around and singing Jingle Bells.  They bob their heads so the jingle bell on top plays in rhythm with the song!
The pattern has instructions for sizes from preemie/doll all the way up to adult, so everyone can have one.
They would make terrific props for a unique holiday portrait or Christmas card...
They are perfect to sell at a craft fair or bazaar...
And they would make a special gift for anyone who appreciates lovingly-crafted, handmade goodies.
I even think they work as cheerful holiday decor when they're not being worn!
The pattern is clear and easy to follow for a confident beginner to intermediate level crocheter.  The beads are crocheted right on as you go, rather than sewn on later.  And, I have included a photo tutorial of the textured stitch and the beading technique!  The pattern is now available in my etsy shop, just click here.







1 comment:

  1. Is your crochet Christmas tree hat pattern available? Thanks...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...