What I've been up to lately...

Monday, April 23, 2012

Kids Clothes Week Challenge

Ready, Set, Sew!
This week I'll be participating in the Kids Clothes Week Challenge at elsie marley.  The challenge is to set aside an hour a day for sewing children's clothes.  Now, I have plenty of children.  And, I have plenty of fabric, patterns, and ideas. The real challenge for me is the time.  Yes, my boys keep me pretty busy - except when they're sleeping.  So, I may have to sneak in my sewing time after 10pm.  Maybe we'll get a few good naptimes this week, too, you never know...
I have plans to sew some shorts and tops for the twins and we'll see where it goes from there.  I just got this adorable Etsuko Furuva "Scooter" linen and I can't wait to use it!  I'm also eager to try Made's 90 Minute Shirt and a I have a pattern for another cute knit shirt (Simplicity 2318).
It should be a fun, sewing-filled week!
littlespringkcwcbutton


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...